Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the SAW Fan Forum TWBB For all your SAW needs. All Welcome

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What did you think the first time you watched Saw?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nasa

Nasa

SAW FAN POINTS : 4910

What did you think the first time you watched Saw? Empty
PostSubject: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:07 pm

My Personal Favorite, the one that started it all..

what did you guys think of the film the first time round?

i was blown away by the twist, the story, and just generally the whole movie in itself.
Back to top Go down
Hoffman390

Hoffman390

SAW FAN POINTS : 4957

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 am

Nasa wrote:
My Personal Favorite, the one that started it all..

what did you guys think of the film the first time round?

i was blown away by the twist, the story, and just generally the whole movie in itself.

I thought it was fantastic. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Nasa

Nasa

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:11 am

i think it was the fact that Saw got me into the Horror Genre in general, after this film i watch all the others (up to Saw V as Saw VI wasn't out yet) and fell in love with it.
Back to top Go down
Hoffman390

Hoffman390

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:12 am

Nasa wrote:
i think it was the fact that Saw got me into the Horror Genre in general, after this film i watch all the others (up to Saw V as Saw VI wasn't out yet) and fell in love with it.

Actually, same. Exact same tbh.
Back to top Go down
Nasa

Nasa

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:15 am

i remember when the Saw VI Carousel trailer was released and i was watching it over and over and over at school and everyone was like ewewew
Back to top Go down
Hoffman390

Hoffman390

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:17 am

When I first watched the Saw 3D Teaser my heart was pounding hard.
Back to top Go down
Patchy
Mod
Mod
Patchy

SAW FAN POINTS : 4961

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:59 am

It was great the first time. Really pulled you into the story from the beginning.

But it kinda became boring to me the second time I watched it. It's like "okay. sit here throughout the entire film just to watch him get up off the floor."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zehpatchy
Mark Hoffman
Admin
Mark Hoffman

SAW FAN POINTS : 4954

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:11 am

What I thought, I still liked watching it the second, but knew what was coming, best ending to a movie I have seen though, give it that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://therewillbeblood.forumotion.com
Hoffman390

Hoffman390

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:13 am

It's better watching it the first time when you don't know what'll happen. After that you're just going through the steps of the movie. But it's still good.
Back to top Go down
Brett G.

Brett G.

SAW FAN POINTS : 4887

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 am

I left the theater that day thinking, "that was really cool and probably way better than it had any business being." Then, my dad of all people wanted to watch it when it came out on DVD, so I watched it a second time and it held up well. I don't know how interested I would have stayed in it without the sequels, but the first one is legitimately good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.oh-the-horror.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you think the first time you watched Saw?   What did you think the first time you watched Saw? Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you think the first time you watched Saw?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: SAW :: SAW-
Jump to: